Tuesday, July 15, 2008

38 weeks

Well, here we are, just about at 38 weeks. At my prenatal yoga class last night, I commented how when I started going to the class at about 15 weeks, it seemed like forever until I'd be close to the end of my pregnancy. The weather could be a little cooler, and my feet could still be a little less swollen, but all in all I'm feeling pretty well and we're pretty well set and ready.

My good friend Gwyn is a really talented photographer, and she offered to take some pictures of Colin and me before the baby comes. Here's some of what she shot this morning -- thanks to her for capturing us so wonderfully.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You are gorgeous! I can't wait to hear the big news when your little one finally arrives. I'm thinking of you often and wishing you all the best for a speedy and uncomplicated delivery!!

Erin said...

You look beautiful, Stacy! Hope all is going well. Sending good thoughts (and wishes for less muggy weather) your way! Can't wait to hear the news!